Ugh. That's how I felt. You know that feeling of overthinking? Feeling as if you are not doing enough for your family or your business, when deep down YOU know you are doing everything you can?? That was me, two days ago. I was sitting on the couch, reading Facebook posts that went something like this:
- "OH MY GOSH! If you are not taking advantage of Pinterest, you are not doing business right!"
- "90% of my website views and/or hits come from Pinterest"
- "YOU HAVE TO UTILIZE Pinterest to market your business"
- "Give up on Instagram, it will be gone in a year"
Really? This is the problem with following Facebook groups. Don't get me wrong, they can be a lot of help, but in this instance they do more harm than good.
YOU HAVE TO REMEMBER, that just because it works for a couple people, doesn't mean it is going to work the same way for you or me. Every business dynamic is different. We all sell different things. So...after shedding a few tears, I wiped off my face, rubbed my nose with my husbands shirt sleeve and I remembered this...
- I am awesome, which makes you awesome
- I am enough, which makes you enough
- I am doing everything I can to make my life, my best life..which goes the same for you.
- Stop paying attention to everyone else. My focus is on me and what I AM DOING. Nobody else. YOUR focus needs to be on you. What you are doing.
I recommend finding a few trusted sources to follow in regards to SEO and Social Media. Everyone has an opinion, even me!...but a few trusted, knowledgeable sources can make a HUGE ASS difference in how you approach and run your business.
You, my friends, are Bad Ass Women and we are going to rock this life the only way we know how. With dignity, with grace, with perseverance.